I’m teaching..are you going?
Disclosure: Companies may have provided me with products in this post. However, opinions expressed are my own. If you purchase using links in this post I do earn a small commission but without additional charge to you. Thank you for your support!
Did you know Cricut is doing a BIG 3 day learning event in Salt Lake City, Utah ? It’s a CRICUT Mountain Make-A-Thon just for crafters and makers like you !
I am happy to announce this year I WILL BE TEACHING AT THE EVENT ! My class will be a fabulous Card Trends Class where you will learn about the latest materials and images used in card making. Plus you will create a fabulous pop and twist card using those latest trends. And you know I will make sure we have lots of fun !
I am so excited at the possiblity of meeting some of you in real life ! Still time to register to attend. There are so many amazing classes being offered. Plus plenty of time to spend with the Cricut Team and your fellow Cricut enthusiasts ! And don’t worry about going alone…anytime I have ever attended a crafting retreat like this, I always leave making new friends.
CRICUT MOUNTAIN MAKE-A-THON DETAILS:
When: Monday, July 30th (8 AM) to Wednesday, August 1st (noon)
Where: Salt Lake City, Utah at the Little America hotel* special room rate for attendees
Event Cost: $499
LOOK AT ALL YOU GET FOR EVENT COST
* Learning new skills from DIY experts and educators. See the full list of teachers HERE
* Keynotes and classes from industry leaders. See full list of classes HERE
* 3 days of hands-on making classes with all of your project materials supplied (value up to $200)
* Fun swag bags (value up to $200)
* Cricut’s first pop-up store
* Spending time with your favorite Cricut teammates
* Meeting all new faces from the Cricut community
Leave me a comment if you are going or have questions about the Cricut Mountain Make-a-Thon. Don’t forget to sign up for my class after you register for the event !
All my comments are my own opinions on those products. I appreciate your support when you purchase using the post links.